Monday, April 29, 2013

What's Hot on the Blog

The blog was smoking yesterday and it's gratifying as I like to write, all the more so when people read it.  This is the Top Ten list from yesterday:

EntryPageviews
26
20
18
14
14
14
12
12
10
Jan 25, 2013, 1 comment
9

(All the links are hot and will take you to the relevant article)

Forty percent of Top Ten are auf Deutsch.  Sehr interessant!

I appreciate the reads on the Martin Luther King piece as I do try to be objective, particularly when there is so little of that commodity these days.

The article on "How Gun Control Destroyed Australia" is very funny and I can say that as it isn't my comedy, I just bring it to you.  Nevertheless, the piece is accurate and people can make of it what they will.

Thanks for reading and I'll keep writing.

No comments: