Sunday, April 21, 2013

What About Chlemoutsi Castle

Although I very much want to take Cat to Chlemoutsi Castle, yesterday wasn't the day for it and today isn't either as there are two shows at Cat's Art MusikCircus (you can check the schedule via the tab at the top of the blog).

Quite apart from the inevitable excitement over getting the music happening again, the temperature took a bit of a dip but it will go up one or two degrees each day this week so it should be positively summery by next week-end.  The frequency and quantity of the storms has dropped off tremendously with the few that remain coming at night.  It won't be much longer before the temperature goes up to 40C and stays there for six or seven months.

I'm being somewhat finicky about the trip as I want good pictures out of it.  Making a big deal expedition that I will probably only do once is a waste if it just yields pictures with overcast skies, etc.  Right now Ben Affleck is probably writing a screenplay to make some money on, I mean, to help us understand what happened in Boston but I would rather do my simple little road trips to bring you something pleasant and, hopefully, interesting.

(If you consider that a cheapshot about Affleck, talk to me about "Argo")

So, lots happening and Chlemoutsi Castle is definitely not forgotten.

No comments: