Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What's Hot on the Blog Today

Cat asked me What's Hot today so perhaps you have the same question.

EntryPageviews
31
17
Apr 9, 2013, 2 comments
13
11
11
10
Jan 25, 2013, 1 comment
9
9
8
7

(The links on the titles are all hot)

It's tough to top Evolution of Eohippus as it's the blog's all-time fourth biggest hitter and that fact fascinates me given the seeming rejection of the theory by so many quite loud opponents.  It appears they are large in volume but not in numbers so this is encouraging.

Cat and the MusikCircus come in 2nd and 3rd today and that's very good also as I do get a kick out of writing the reports.  Probably many of you know her reputation already and it's good that new people will learn she only stages high-quality music and she is absolutely loyal to her performers.  For example, Joaquin Gustav has been playing for her for five years or so.

Griechisch Autobahn Denkmäler is an article about Greek Highway Monuments and it is the all-time bigger hitter.  That's another fascination to me as I wrote it in German and the subject is rather less titillating than the standard Internet fare!

"Big Love - Live" is, in my view, one of the best and most emotional performances ever on an acoustic guitar and I marvel at Buckingham's talent.  People thought Fleetwood Mac was so soft but check out this man's power!

Number five today is also about the MusikCircus so I'm feeling pretty good that the support role I'm providing is working and that it's interesting to you.

That's as far as I'm going to get in detailing them as I'm going to listen to "Big Love" again.  Fantastic song!

No comments: