Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hey, the Lizard Wasn't Invited (video)

There was another test of audio streaming tonight and it pulled in back tracks, the whole deal.  It's definitely getting thunderous which is good ... and bad as my ears have had a whole lot of thunderous thrown at them over the years.  Must be careful with that!

Nothing was advertised and I often did that in the original Silas days in which I'd send a message out to my group but nowhere else and then play for a couple of hours at the Ballroom.  That's total free styling and I loved doing it.  Definitely more of that coming as Yevette was there and she said it was all coming through very well.

Julie couldn't make it as she was setting up for a reading of her poetry but she wanted "Ice Cream Blues" to come back to life and, yep, it did.  This time it turned into a fifteen-minute version and that was a lot of fun.

Here's the original version which features a lot of lasers and the Texas Tornado


Now the "Ice Cream Blues" has a lizard in it as I noticed him (or her) walking up the wall while I was playing.  I thought that was quite unusual as I didn't invite any people, much less lizards.  He (or she) was about fifteen centimeters and a light tan color.  I don't know where he (or she) went so anything crawling around in the bed tonight could be him (or her) ... or my personal favorite, the Megarian Banded Centipede!

Since the lizard was walking up a wall, I don't know if that means it was really a gecko.  I believe we can leave it to the interested student to determine that.  I'm sorry I didn't get a pic as I was playing at the time.  The lizard (or gecko) must not have liked the tune as it didn't stay for the whole thing.  I thought lizards (or geckos) had better manners than that but apparently that's not so.

3 comments:

Julie the sis said...

You will play this at my pool@

Julie the sis said...

yay for pyro

Unknown said...

Pool? My first thought is playing at the Circus as there are people roaming through there any old time so keeping music going as much as possible is always good.

There will definitely be pyro. I love explosions!