Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Don't Feed the Troll

There's one simple principle in play at this point:  if you don't feed a troll, it will eat itself.

You don't need me to tell you what to do when you see the trolling as, besides filing the report, there's no need to do anything.


So, onward to the dentist and I'll take the camera to hopefully get you some pics on the way back.

(Ed:  you're not actually going to post something that might be interesting to real people?)

Yes, my brother.  It's a radical concept but I'm going to try that today.  Cat has brought a quite marvelous day, notwithstanding the presence of a dental appointment in it, and there must be some photo ops out there somewhere.  Fortunately I'm not CNN so it doesn't have to be a Lindsay Lohan wardrobe incident to make it newsworthy.

Have a peach of a day.  The cats are fed.  The sun is shining.  I'm mad in love with Cat.  Life is good!

No comments: