Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Two Shows Tonight! Michi Renoir then Reis and Aldo at Cat's Art MusikCircus

1:00 pm Second Life Time / U.S. Pacific Time

Maestro Michi Renoir is the Austrian improvisational synthesizer wizard about whom I have been reporting for some time.

2:00 pm Second Life Time / U.S. Pacific Time

Reis and Aldo are the marvelous Italian couple in which Reis sings as an angel and Aldo makes original synthesizer compositions that don't at all overpower her voice but rather give it a soundbed that carries it to the sky.


Today I decided it's all very well for me to tell you about performances after the fact but how about I give you some clue of when they are happening so you can come to hear for yourself!  To that end, I have also integrated the calendar with the performance schedule at Cat's Art MusikCircus here in the blog and it's available as one of the tabs on the top.

No comments: