Sunday, April 14, 2013

"There Will Come a Time" - Silas Scarborough (Second Life video)



From the video description:

Introducing Vicki Nilsson on drums and Silas Scarborough / Alan Fraser on all other instruments. Merry Gildea plays the role on keys and she was in many of my videos, getting killed in most of them.

This was the last of the video projects with Telia Soyer. She was my first Big Love in Second Life but she had to leave the virtual world when her kids went to college. Everything went down the toilet for some years after that until meeting Cat and then the sun started shining again.



This was shot in 2008 and who knows how iTunes found it!  In cutting over to the laptop iTunes rebuilt itself and found all sorts of things.  It also set the creation date for everything to the same thing so the sequence was lost but that's somewhat ok given that it found stuff that had been lost.

Something I had forgotten is that Yevette Nishi is in it.  She remains my good friend to this day so that's another thing I like about finding it.

This was the flashiest video I ever did and lots of people shoot videos in Second Life these days but this was five years ago!  (laughs)

I don't like revisiting things and playing things I've played before so dredging up these old ones is the only way you're ever going to hear them.  I hope you like it!

No comments: