Saturday, April 20, 2013

Probable Shakedown Gig at the MusikCircus Tonight

After rearranging the guzzintas and the guzzouttas (i.e. goes-in-to and goes-out-of - geek talk for connections going into and out of various aspects of the audio path), the back tracks are now available and the result is thunderous.  There is no propagation delay and I'm highly sure this is the actual signal that will go out to Nicecast and consequently to Second Life.

There will be more experimenting, mostly with finding backtracks that I even want to use, and I will likely set up a shakedown at the Circus later on tonight.  For me it's almost 9:00 pm but America is only just getting finished with lunch.  In other words, I have no idea what time I will do it, just late in my evening / your afternoon.

Julie said she wanted to hear some jams and Yevette said she does as well and both of you know how to find the Circus.  I'm not going to post anything in Events as this is a gig for kicking out de jams.  Anyone who wants to come is welcome but I'm not going to advertise it.  If I only play for the two of you, that's just fine.

More to come later tonight.  Yahoo!

No comments: