Saturday, April 27, 2013

Products the World Didn't Need: Loose-Leaf Marlboro


Here's another gift to the world from the American tobacco cartels.

Yah, loose-leaf Marlboro.  And conveniently labeled in Greek too.  The hypocrisy of slamming South American cocaine cartels continues to escape America.

There's a method to this as a it's a damn nuisance to roll a cigarette and that slows me down which is definitely good.  It's yet another approach to giving them up.  I know full well the only solution is cold turkey but a preliminary step in reduction is not a bad idea.  When I run out of this stuff, I jump.

Loose-leaf tobacco is very popular in Greece as it's much less-expensive than packaged cigarettes.  All of it I've seen comes from America where tobacco exports are much greater than internal consumption.  See above about hypocrisy.

No comments: