Saturday, April 27, 2013

What's Hot on the Blog

It was a big day on the blog yesterday and here's what was hot:

EntryPageviews
27
26
Apr 27, 2013
21
20
20
18
Apr 27, 2013
15
13
12
Jan 25, 2013, 1 comment
8

It's great to see the debut of Risot Rolna at Cat's MusikCircus coming in at the top.

It's a constant curiosity to me that articles in German do so well but analysis is boring so I will just continue to write.  I'm sure it didn't hurt that two of them featured cats but still the majority of articles most favored today were auf Deutsch.

I do get a kick out of older articles staying alive as one of the things I don't like about social networks is that anything happening today is forgotten tomorrow.  It seems that's not at all true here and I appreciate that very much.  I don't expect anything to live forever but I'd like to think something will survive more than twenty-four hours and people have been coming to some of them for months.

No comments: