Monday, April 8, 2013

Oh Yeah, About "Hammerhead"

Yes, of course Cat heard it first ... but what that means is you won't (laughs).  She was a bit reluctant to say she didn't think the spoken word vocal integrates well but I'm glad that she did.  I will revisit it as I want the song to kick ass.  Fookin' Chinese catch sharks, cut the fins off to eat and then throw the rest away to die.  That kind of arrogant brutality is unbelievable to me, particularly for something that is only a snack for spoiled rich gourmets.

This isn't a cause as I'm not expecting you to do anything but it would be cool if you listened to the song ... when I finally finish it!

What I can tell you is that she liked the rest of it so I don't have any particular plan to re-record / re-mix anything except for what I will do with the vocal.

More to come.

No comments: