Thursday, April 18, 2013

Children in the Park

The objective doesn't always have to be something spectacular like a castle or some such.  This was in Katakolon but it has nothing to do with cruise ships as none are in-port.



It was quite charming as there were kids all over the place.


The kid on the rocking duck was the only one who took any notice of me.  All the others were oblivious.  Some parents were sitting off to one side in the shade but I didn't at all have the feeling they regarded me as a predator.  It really used to disturb me in America when I would walk through a shopping mall or some such and Mother would pull her kid closer as I approached as if she analysed the threat and determined I was a danger.  I would want to tell her, Lady, I'm just here to get some damn blue jeans, alright?  You're watching too much CNN.  But it wouldn't have made any difference and I never said anything.


And some flowers




And a rose


No comments: