Saturday, May 2, 2015

I Would Have Been a Good Wife

As in I would have been a fookin' nagging bitch.  Yesterday I was busting the Hippie Girl for putting cat litter in the recycle bin and I was pissed too.  No, man, garbage in the big one and recycles in the blue one.  I sounded like some dork who writes parking tickets.

She asked what goes into recycle and I told her anything that did not at one time walk, slither, or get poisoned by Monsanto gets recycled.  I have my recycle rules, see (laughs).

And if we didn't finish a soda, we pour it down the sink, yes?  See, we get ants otherwise and we don't like ants.

I'm such a nagging bitch.

The Hippie Girl got a vacuum cleaner but take a guess as to the only one who has used it.  Yep, li'l wifey.

I'm not whining.  I think it's funny.  I strike the pose of a fookin' rock god but really I'm a hausfrau.  This kills me!

I would put curlers in my hair ... if I had any hair.

I wonder if she thinks my ass is fat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does but would never tell you

Unknown said...

Damn. I thought so. It's probably because of my jeans, right?

Unknown said...

It's because you don't love me anymore. That's why.

Unknown said...

Or she doesn't ... or somebody (laughs)