Sunday, May 24, 2015

Mom, I Turned into a Reality Show

The number of readers, no idea who you are, following the Yosemite story is actually quite fun, makes me feel like I provide something useful, and gives some feeling of what those sysfrog days were like, not that I have the faintest desire to ever do that again.

My work hours were legend as I was relentless and they said I would never be able to tear myself away from it.  What they didn't understand is I wasn't doing that to stay in that business but rather to find a way out of it.

So, thanks for hanging with it as this me gives more reason to stay with it.  I know other people have trouble with Yosemite 10.10.3 and I have not seen any good resolution for it so any information may serve to help someone else shoot it in his/her environment.

Geez, still the military metaphors (gag) even after five or six years away from it.  One 'shoots a dump' to figure out why a computer broke ... but not me anymore.


One thing we know from yesterday is the probability of a problem in any other software I run (i.e. all of it) just fell to the floor because the only third-party software installed and running at the point of failure was the set of extensions in Safari.

Since I've never watched a reality show, I'm not sure what else may be covered.  I've seen snippets in which they have communal discussions to express outrage over whomever is sleeping with a) humans, b) rabbits, c) that one guy with a giraffe.

That won't work so well, tho, as anyone seeing a sexual playground in the Fort Worth Rockhouse needs a serious and immediate appointment with an eye doctor.

So, on with the reality show and (cough) reality will determine what's in it.  Maybe Diane Kruger will show up to say she loves me and she wants to have my baby but I somehow doubt that will happen.

No comments: