Saturday, May 30, 2015

A Day Starting with a Disaster Proves Again the GoB is Back

Let's reconstruct each glorious step of this morning's disaster so we can savor every delicious nuance in each stage of it.

05:30:00  Number enormous booms and explosions wake me from sleep with the thinking this is a) nuclear war, b) an artillery bombardment, or c) a SWAT team creating 'probable cause' as it searches for Mexicans.

05:31:00 Understanding comes that sleep will not likely return in the midst of a nuclear war or before a SWAT team kills me and realizes later I'm the wrong person

05:31:15 Draw on myself to stand and carefully walk through darkness while avoiding floor units for the guitar.

05:31:45 Successfully reach the side of the room

05:31:46 Step on something as yet unknown which bites something out of my foot like it's a bankster that smelled money

05:31:47 I start going down

05:31:48 I grab for something in the darkness

05:31:49 I realize the something I grabbed is one support leg for the light stand which goes over and lands up against the wall

05:31:50 I end up on the floor in the dark with a metal support across me and thinking never, never ask if things can get worse.

05:31:51 A scream goes out against the empire and scaring the bejeebers out of Yevette in another room: THE FOOKIN' GoB IS BACK!


(Ed:  what is a GoB?)

Believe me you don't want to know.  If you must, the first two parts are 'Ghost of' ... figure it out.

No comments: