Monday, May 25, 2015

"Wanted Dead or Alive" - Bon Jovi live (video)

And then I think, man, sell off that iMac and that would be enough to get ... a Harley gas tank ... and maybe a wheel.  But riding a Harley again would be so damn good.

Unknown if I qualify as a biker as I don't rape and pillage villages but one thing I know for sure is that riding a Harley from Greece to Scotland would have been a walk in the park.  I know this because I had one.  Too bad I totaled it or, more accurately, some bozo in a cage totaled it.  Richard Bannion, Jr, in Cincinnati did it and never even sent a get well card.  I'd tip my helmet to you, Richie ... but I still don't wear one because you're still a pussy and I ain't.  In some ways he did a good thing to my life as he made me see how hard I would work to play again and it took two years.

Before you dismiss this as mainstream, check out the guitar intro as that's some dazzling stuff.  Let's see some Plastic Pop Princess do that.





Also a non-helmet tip to the Bandidos.  Anyone willing to stand up to stormtrooper cops is top drawer with me.  There are still Americans who believe in freedom and cops need not apply.  They can shoot you and they can burn you but they will never be free so long as they continue doing it.  They have their fear, bikers have the road.

No comments: