Saturday, May 23, 2015

Phone Number Has Been Emailed

The only one that got bounced was to the Cadillac Man but we have been using Skype for quite a while.  Skype has three huge advantages:

- it's free
- clarity is almost always better than a cell
- you'll never text messages in some third-world language

Hookers will try to connect a lot but that's got to be one seriously desperate hooker to be trolling Skype for contacts.  For ten dollars you can see my wotzit.

You'll pay me for wasting my time, yes?

It doesn't happen often, tho.


The cellphone has not been touched, configured, spindled, mutilated, anything of that nature.  The computer eats all of my focus just now but, amazingly, that has turned optimistic so I'll do whatever the silly thing wants when things with the iMac really settle but the last thing I need in my face just now is another annoying machine.

No comments: