Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Superficial Christians Really Hate My Ass ... and I Love It

When Christians don't see their own irony, it's drop to the floor funny for me.  When they talk all this love your brother stuff and then start killing, bashing, and hating all over anything they don't like, it's like the most ludicrous freakshow in town and it costs nothing to watch.

What really pisses them right off if you ask them when Jesus said that.  Through the roof into the stratosphere they go.  YOU SATANIC BASTARD!

Wow.  Really?

So I say, yah, you tell me what's in the Bible ... but what did Jesus say?

That's when they bring out the grenade launchers.

Satan done took my soul and, Christian brothers and sisters, I'm goin' burn for eternity.

And that's because I don't support killing people, don't give a shit if men give each other blowjobs so long as I'm not one of them, and really don't care what parts people add to or remove from their bodies except for tattoos and body piercing which are foogly beyond things which slither on the ground.  Also, what do I care who gets married.  If you want the state in your life, that's your own twisted business.

I'd pay a big ticket to see them in nursing homes as that would be hilarious.  It can't be that tragic as they're not dead but all their silicone will be dragging on the floor, the piercings will have fallen out and the tats ... well ... they look so hot on wrinkled flesh, don't they.

Here's a nightmare for your very own, my children.  If those old fogies are movin', they're fuckin'.  Yah, think of it ... buck nekkid old tattooed fogies getting all sweaty with each other.  That'll put the fear of the Lord in you ... but ... who cares, they're all going to hell anyway.  You get the tats, you gots to burn.  It's in Leviticus.


Those old fogies also know things about tenderness that took fifty years to learn.  That's how they got to be such old fogies.


They say they never judge but they judge the fuck out of everything they see.  Well (stamps her little foot), that's not very Christian of you.  That one came a lot from a woman who was universally loathed in the neighborhood as she was dropping that crap on everyone.  It had nothing to do with religion, people just didn't like her because she was such a judgmental bitch.


Real Christians don't care what I think.  They believe whatever they want and I can believe whatever I like.  I'm wrong.  And I'm fine with that.  I think they may have a few disorders in their logic but they're fine with that ... because I'm fuckin' wrong.  That's not a reason to shoot each other but those crazy ones, those cross-burnin' lunatics, that's a whole different breed.

No comments: