Saturday, May 2, 2015

The Blog Hits 300,000 - Thank You

There isn't a single reason in the Universe that getting to 300,000 hits on the blog should have any significance ... but I do get a kick out of it.

(Ed:  what else do you get, like stuff that jingles?)

Nothin'.

(Ed:  so you're still broke?)

It's the story of my sad life, Officer Muldowney (sob).


However, what I do have is "Ride the Dragon" (links to MP3 on the podcast - free) and I stopped listening to it after I was satisfied it's ready to 'print' but this would be a peach of a time as there's a lot of dragon riding needed just now.

(Listening)

Yah, I can live without video.  It pisses me off that I can't do video just now but I can ride dragons.  Yep, that I can do.  There is zero computer involvement in performing the song as all of it's live just as it came down the pipe.  All the computer added was the ability to record it ... well, plus stream it outbound to Second Life.


Whoa, I forgot about the applause at the end of it and that makes me laugh every time.  It really isn't a lie as the performer can't hear applause in SL so girls would throw lingerie to me rather than tips ... or both if they had a lot of money ... or a lot of lingerie.  I don't mean they would throw panties once in a while, I mean every time and lots of them.  I had so much lingerie from it that I would have been the hottest transvestite in Second Life.  Maybe I should have tried it as that probably pays better than music.

So, thanks very much for following it.  I don't know what it means but it doesn't really have to mean anything.  So long as you have the peace and the love, understanding will come eventually.  Elvis Costello just found it faster.  Cool guy.  Often misunderstood.

In fact, let's hear some of that.





Long, long time ago The Freezebirds covered this one.  For all the electronics, nothing substitutes for a face-to-face jam.

No comments: