Tuesday, May 26, 2015

"The End of the World in Fort Worth" (music)

Yesterday I'm playing this bit because I'm oh-so-bummed and it was rippin' along pretty good, feeling pretty good about it.  There's no name but, what do I care, I just want to play.

The looper melt earlier looks to me like the LED is burning out.  It may be more but unknown.

Just now I wanted to know if the looper is at all functional and, yes, it functions fairly well.  It's a ten-year-old device so functioning fairly well is not so bad.

There's one thing "The End of the World in Fort Worth" video was missing and that was the song for the Final View from the Rockhouse part.  That wasn't a concern as it takes as long to record as it does to play it ... and I'll play it anyway.  That ain't no concern at all.

But then the epiphany.  If what happens just now isn't "The End of the World in Fort Worth" then what is it.  I don't mean the floods as those suck mightily but they're in a different part of Texas.  The song that happens now must be "The End of the World in Fort Worth."  What else could it be.

That doesn't mean it's a secret until I can make the video as I can upload a single-view video with unmodified audio.  The sound will be highly suck but maybe not and I will try that today.  I even took a bath ... well ... yesterday.


But then that damn Artist showed up and said it should have a deeper meaning.  I punched him and I'm not ashamed.  (There is no Artist.  He's a demon who sits on my shoulder busting ass on everything I do.)

No comments: