Sunday, May 24, 2015

Yosemite 10.10.3 Safari Extensions are Provided by Apple

Take a look at the Safari Extensions page and tell me who owns the problem.  All four extensions loaded to Safari came from this site and those were the only changes to the base Yosemite 10.10.3.  Apple asked what do you really have in your system and that's when I unplugged it as I have zero time for another circle jerk.  We have done this already and I see no reason to do it again barring some new insight which is not realistic to expect.

In the unlikely event Apple Quality Assurance actually does anything, it should be no problem to recreate this scenario and fix the damn thing.  Given the testing they failed to give Yosemite 10.10.3, I seriously doubt that will happen.

Meanwhile, Beyonce is happy with her iWatch.

Peachy.


The next move is the Apple Store.  They couldn't find the problem the last time but the answer this time will be keep it until you do as it's worth nothing to me while it behaves this way and there's no way I can fix it when Apple software or Apple-endorsed software keeps breaking it.

I'm not going to apologize for being livid as I don't know if it's three or four weeks of this now without anyone at Apple having the faintest useful lead on resolving it.


The standard for the mainframe was to get it running after a crash in four hours or less and we did.  Apple hasn't even got it done in four weeks.


Thank you but, no, I'm not interested in your iWatch digitally touching someone.

No comments: