Monday, May 25, 2015

What if a Wiseguy Wants to Start Swapping Parts

Maybe the response from the Apple Store is, well, we think it needs a logic board.  My response to that is don't tell me it's a logic board until you know it.

That will be refused and there's no recovery beyond that.  Install Mavericks on it and walk away. Until I see clear proof there is a hardware problem, no-one is swapping anything and the next move will be to contact an attorney and sue.

(Ed:  serious?)

Absolutely.  My music and video are destroyed as there is no way to get to the data.  Unless Apple comes up with a rock-solid explanation for why the system fails when there's nothing but Apple on it, the next stop is to sue and to include damages as that data represents over forty years of my life and it's screwed to the walls.

There was zero warning of the potential impact from the release so you bet it would go to court for egregious negligence.  I'll turn Republican hooker killer bitch who cares about nothing but money if that's how they do me.  Wow, man, we just don't know what's wrong.  Want an iWatch?

Why wouldn't I be pissed.  This has gone on for a month.


There's one left-field solution:  it ran fine with Yosemite 10.10.2.  If they can install that and also Final Cut 10.2, that should work.  Unknown why Yosemite 10.2 should require Yosemite 10.10.3.


I failed to sue twice before when I should have done it (Liberty Mutual when they cut off medical after the shoulder surgery, and Charles Beale of American Bankers Insurance Company when they ripped me off for ten grand) but I thought I lived in a different America and I didn't.  I will not fail to do it this time.

No comments: