Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Revenge of the Blue People

Making a Silas a blue person is really intriguing me.  Keep in mind I've got the cop that I can't do it without a tailing camera so this is just bravado for the moment.

If you dye yourself with food coloring, it will take three or four days to wash it off.  That's not an exceptionally huge deal as I don't see people all that much but it would probably get to be a drag playing the same routine over and over.

There should be more than one planned thing, tho.  Going to Wal-Mart is cool as I really like that one.  I think it's possible some very cool conversation could come out of it.


Maybe we need contrast.  What happens when the blue person goes downtown.


The purpose is only partially to screw with people as there's something interesting that could come from doing it.


There's a carnival-type go-kart track near here.  What happens when the blue person goes racing.


(Ed:  the Apple Store)

Whoa.  Let's find out how hip our hippie hipsters really are.  Could be amusing.

No comments: