Saturday, March 21, 2015

"Tennessee Hummingbirds HD" (video) - Updated

So I had new old hummingbird video and I had a new old song, "Finding My Way."  What should I do.   Nothing?   Of course I had to stick them together.

I am SO diggin' having Final Cut run at human speed again.  I can screw with all kinds of stuff now. Yahoo!

The hummingbird is in slow-motion and the intrigue, for me, in the video is the beat for the song is unusual and my mind tries to make a relationship between that and the hummingbird's wing movement.

If using slo-mo hummingbirds to suck you into my music is slutty then call me a crackwhore as I'm going with it.





The video has been altered for my own devious effect.  I hope that doesn't offend purists.


Video shot on location in Lotho's backyard.


Update:

I had to know what this would look like without effects and here's the result.  The video is the highest resolution I can produce and the upload was 800 MB.




Verdict:  I like it better

No comments: