Wednesday, March 18, 2015

"End of the World in Fort Worth" - Intro - Take V video w/audio

The next step after this one is to record the End of the World song but that part isn't difficult as you play the song or you don't, there isn't any stop/start thinking about whether I need a clip of a hot air balloon, a dancing elephant or so.

Adding audio to the intro has given it the continuity I had hoped although I will probably tangle with it more.  In recording it, I can't monitor the existing audio I have already created so I have to play the synth and imagine what might be cool if I stuck it in there somewhere.  So far that technique, while unlikely to be preserved in school music books, has been satisfactorily effective.

But ... I can say that all I like ... whether you think it is satisfactorily effective is what counts.


The walking around clip bugs me and nothing is going to solve that other than shooting it again and possibly even some more as I'm not entirely satisfied with how our hero gets back to the car to drive.  There's a scene of Gabriel blowing his horn and then our hero is driving a car.  That may be your vision of the Lord returning to Earth but it's not mine so there's likely to be some change in that bit.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very X-Files-ish. ML

Unknown said...

That's got to be good. This is really entertaining and much more so than editing video looking at myself!