Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"Dream Big" Cincinnati Concert Now Online at YouTube

Both DVDs from the Cincinnati concert in 2009 are now online and nothing was edited from either one of them.  The computer has been working its heart out all day ... while I slept as much as I could. The other choice was to sit and watch but the sum of both files was just about twelve gigabytes and the upload was somewhere around twelve hours.  The astounding part is that it cost nothing to do it.

The two copyright protests lodged yesterday have been withdrawn after I responded vigorously to both of them.  Screw with anything else you like but do not fuck with my music (laughs).  There was no angry blast but rather a statement of fact:  I'm the sole author.  If someone will legally contest that then they will need to prove it.  Whomever it was backed down.  The end.

Note:  there are some cover songs in the "Dream Big" DVDs but there were none in the DVDs against which the protests were lodged.


The Mystery Lady, Donika, The Raven, Lotho ... they're all in these videos somewhere.  It's less about me than you might anticipate as I was bringing people into it every way I could.

Part I



Note:  I've tried to change the image for the video multiple times but YouTube isn't showing I did it.

Part II

Starts with Mister Ganja Man

No comments: