Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Since Nothing Else Makes Any Sense

Here's one more thing


Original photograph by Martin Le-May of East London

Hold up on the cute with this one as this is not a love connection, the weasel wants to make the woodpecker its lunch.  Happily, the story turned out well as the photographer reports the weasel was not successful and the woodpecker got away.

I'm mixed on this one as would be anyone who has lived with a woodpecker in close proximity.  They sound like machine guns ... as soon as the sun comes up.  Although the weasel is a baby and is obviously out-matched, I'd still be tempted to root for him.

The picture strikes me as Obama trying to ride Putin and calling out, "Don't worry.  I've got this.  I've got it."

Yah, as he hangs on for dear life he's got it.

No comments: