Monday, March 2, 2015

Dream Big Concert is Uploading Now

After about five hours, the Compressor was completed with preparing the video for online.  The new used computer is fast but it can't work miracles, these files are enormous.  (It may not really have taken that long as I wasn't paying attention to it.  When I noticed the first had stopped, I started the second.  How long it took before I noticed is anyone's guess.)

Part II is uploading to YouTube now.  The upload should complete in about two hours and then possibly another hour as it processes before it will be available.  I load them out of order so they will appear in order when people look at my channel.

Part I is almost three times bigger at just under eight gigabytes.  I could not upload Part II with Safari as it crashed each time I tried but it works with Google Chrome.  Whether it can also handle the much-larger Part I remains to be seen.  In any case, it's not likely they will finish processing until tomorrow some time.  That's ok as it's not like I have to do the work.

It's not likely there are any more DVDs.  I'm pretty sure this accounts for all of them and there will be five of them online when this completes and that will finish it for plastic.

No comments: