Sunday, March 15, 2015

Needing One More Camera ... and a Sixty-Five Million Dollar Jet

The little GoFundMe project I started resulted in all kinds of confusion ... is this the right thing to do, etc, etc.

Today I discovered my problem was in only asking for a couple of grand to get the system going again.

Noooo ... that wasn't the way to do it.  A couple of grand is small change ... peanuts ... a laughable pittance.

I should have talked to the Pastor of the Immense Wealth Church (i.e. Crespo Dollar) who has just asked for sixty-five million for a Gulfstream G650 private jet that carries eight people, eight very rich people.  (CNN:  Minister Creflo Dollar asks for $60 million in donations for a new jet)

Now we all know God does not want televangelists to fly commercial.  Of course he doesn't.  So, let's get behind this and get God's messenger traveling around the world to exotic and privileged vacation locations in the way God would want him to get there:  in the most expensive way possible.


You already think what you like about that pastor so no point in going further with that.  While I could use a Gulfstream jet as it would be a peach of a way to get to Germany, my more immediate needs go like this:

$400 - Two Sony HDR-ASV action cams, appropriate SD cards, etc
(my preference is for another Canon but the Sony action cam delivers surprisingly good quality and better to have multiple vantage points than a single hotshot camera)

$400 - Green screen of sufficient size to use to film
  a) Silas playing
  b) One or more bellydancers dancing
  c) Maybe some pipers piping, etc.

Note:  the green screen is conditional on making the dance room available for photography.  Doing that is an extensive project and I will talk further with Yevette about it as there can't be anything done until she can supervise it.

$100 - Software license for Camtastic to permit video capture from Second Life and other virtual worlds

$80 - Release "Welcome to the Circus" (i.e. the current CD project) to CD Baby / iTunes

And, well, plus $65,000,000 for a private jet, if that's alright.


Meanwhile, it's almost time to put the existing gear to use and go back down to Fort Worth to shoot some more end of the world footage.  I'm getting kind of excited about the concept and it's an obvious one in painting bleakness and then suddenly blasting into immense goodness ... but I like it and I'm getting a pretty good start on doing it.  I just need that private jet so, brothers and sisters, please do dig deep.

Plus a helicopter would be cool too.  God hates it when I get stuck in traffic jams.


Today things will be a little different.  I will be getting down there earlier by about an hour and I will take the action cam as well because it can serve a different purpose.  I will take a point and shoot cam as well but I had one yesterday and didn't use it so there might not be much action.  Yevette is interested in some shots from home so I will try harder on that this time also.

No comments: