Friday, March 20, 2015

No Christmas Card for Me from Marlboro

Joe the Diseased Lung

The series of Joe the Diseased Lung pics were fun to make and many people spread them so that feels pretty good.  All I do is screw around for a while making pictures but maybe one of them is the one it takes to get some kid thinking.  That stuff only has to get to one to be a win so I'm pleased.  I doubt Marlboro or Phillip Morris will like the pics much, tho.


Jeremy Clarkson

Dunno if I made the right call with this guy as the impression I get is that he's insensitive but I'm not so sure he's the blazing racist he's accused of being.  It did amuse me when a young producer went on about his trauma after ostensibly being assaulted by Clarkson.  "Mum, that old man beat me up!"


However


Bill Cosby

There are so many reports and I'm not sure which one put it over the top with me that this guy really is a worthless prick.  For quite a while I thought what the news was doing was just another celebrity assassination but now it looks to me like he deserved the bullet.


But


Tobey the Dog

Here's the real dilemma and it involves Tobey the Dog.  He won't eat his chow.  It's Pedigree for Active dogs and he hates it like I feed him chocolate-covered anchovies.  He's not sick and he's definitely an active dog so my dilemma is whether to chuck twenty pounds of dog chow.  I figured he would eat when he was hungry enough but he's kept this stand-off for a week now.  He hasn't stopped eating altogether and the dog isn't going to die.  The only drama is picking the right food.

So there's no big crisis, I've just never seen a dog reject his chow before.  Any dog I've ever known would eat just about anything and he's not a picky dog as the only thing I've seen him reject previously was something I cooked and I wouldn't eat it either.  Take a shot at it if you like, buddy, as otherwise I'm going to chuck it.  He just said don't wait.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You f##king irish c##t

Looking at a bridge in asia amazing there isnt a 'slope' on it
And many many others

Unknown said...

I agree ... but now Irish people will be pissed off too.

Unknown said...

I wasn't them out as I agreed that was offensive but irish was used as part of cussing me out so presumably they're offended as well now.

Anonymous said...

That was what Jeremy called the producer who set up a cold meat buffet for after the days shooting

Unknown said...

It's a novel situation as there are million signatures to bring him back. His cohorts on the show won't do it without him. Quite a stand-off.

I love the show and I also love the stuff Mel Gibson makes ... but then you find some more about these guys and, man, they don't smell so good.