Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Music Comes Hip Hopping Along

That doesn't mean I'm turning into Kanye West as, to my knowledge, I'm not brutally pussy-whipped.  I do stupid things because it's my nature and not because some bimbo thought if she can get me to make a fool of myself then that would make her look cooler.

The A major part of the little riff came back but the other chords didn't.  This stuff is a lot like fishing and I'm sure you have your own fishing tales with all ending up the same:  the fish laughs and goes home while you have no dinner.

That the other chords were eaten by a fish isn't a problem.  It's a problem when chords are not being eaten by a fish as that means yer lazy ass is sitting around watching movies.

Which I also do as I fookin' had to know what "Avatar" would look like on this football field of a screen.  Say this with a German accent:  it looked fucking cool.  (I have GOT to get a sound bite of that as I laugh every single time I hear it)

No idea what the chords will be as I don't know if it's a requiem mass or if it's about breaking the windows.  There is no way to integrate what has just happened as it wasn't supposed to happen this way.  How that comes out musically I don't know but it will.  Other things are in motion just now and we'll see what comes.

(Ed:  there's something more important than music?)

Of course not but even in my twisted world I recognize some things are equally important.

(Ed:  can we skip anything cryptic today?)

Definitely.

(Ed:  you gave up too easily.  There's something cryptic already in there.)

You got me.  It's the fish.  They are highly cryptic.

No comments: