Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Human Sacrifices at the Water Gardens

There's something calming and peaceful about the sound of running water and this makes a novel meeting with the future when the water comes from fountains in a modernistic setting.  Naturally, this suggests one thing to me immediately:  get some Aztecs for a human sacrifice.

(Ed:  another farking editorial on the death penalty?)

Sure but it won't be the same ol', same ol' editorial.  Who else has Aztecs chopping out a human heart with an axe.

(Ed:  Oklahoma?)

Well, not yet but maybe soon.


Cat doesn't believe there is music in this but I hear it as I think of scenes.  There are A,B,C segments to the music as you can't go straight to bloodthirsty gore so there is at least an A segment to set the scene ... and so on.  As the story grows, what music will best tell it and not just creepy organ sounds when a door opens.  That sounds like developing a soundtrack rather than music purely for its own sake but I really don't see the difference.  Any music is making a movie.

Voodoo mentioned the other day he doesn't like going much into what a song means and I suspect for the same reason I don't:  people use their own imaginations while they listen.  This is where the conflict with video comes as, on the surface, that takes away the listener's right to imagine but my view of it is that it suggests a direction to imagine.

(Ed:  you want people to imagine human sacrifices?)

Yes because the state does so much to hide them.  I will make a spectacle of them in the most beautiful place possible.

(Ed:  way, way the hell too obvious)

Good point but the art is making it cool.  Maybe that's not possible but, for now, I'm diggin' the idea and it would look fookin' exceptionally wild.  Cat and I have Carnival outfits and we can look as Aztec or whatever as you like.  I don't know where I could find an animation for chopping out someone's heart with an axe but I'm sure some Second Life perv wouldn't mind making one.

(Ed:  that's because some Second Life perv wants to buy one)

Welcome to capitalism.


I wonder if Merry Gildea is around.  I've killed her so many times in my videos that it's only fitting to make her the virgin sacrifice.  (Seems to me if I were a female virgin in a primitive tribe, I would seek to become a non-virgin as quickly as possible but maybe they chop your heart out for that too.)

No comments: