Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Video I Need to Shoot

Something you'll see in any end of the world movie is a series of shots of downtown in which there are no people, no cars move, etc, etc.  That's relatively easy if you do it early in the morning, I suspect.

Therefore ...

I need footage from downtown Fort Worth to build up that end of the world vibe.  Maybe there's some mournful synth and maybe the synth even has a passable melodica although I very much doubt the latter.

As with "Making Rainbows," the song will break out into its festive self after the downtown intro.

But

The break is back to the Rockhouse with every laser firing in every color.  I want Wizard of Oz after a whole barrel of acid.

(Ed:  what's the point?)

Other than it would look massively cool, I'll need to get back to you on a point.

No comments: