Monday, April 1, 2013

Play Wherever You Like in Second Life

The article regarding Trillian Traal is not an attempt to control where anyone performs in Second Life.  If you want to do a gig for Traal, what the hell, go for it.  Play the set, take the money, tell her you love her and run.  That doesn't matter to me at all and it's not my business.  However, it's very much my business when she attacks Cat and I and that's what I seek to stop.

All this reminds for all the world of Robert Preston in "Victor, Victoria" when he was feeling kind of sick.  He had a blanket wrapped around him and his feet were in warm water to help him feel better.  Then he looked up and said to Julie Andrews, "There's nothing more pitiful than a queen with a cold."

In Traal's case it's a hangover but so it goes.

No comments: