Monday, May 4, 2015

Presenting Facts Does Nothing for Me Other than Hope

My own situation is screwed and it will likely stay that way.  My writing is a convenient way to alienate just about everyone so there's no chance they will buy my CD.  Nevertheless, the information is important and taking action on it will do little to nothing for my life but it can make a huge change for the young.  My hope is that they listen.

The information is difficult as sub-titles are annoying and no-one wants to deal with them but education doesn't come easy.  If you're willing, you know how it goes and you have to work for it.

There was someone earlier saying to relax about Operation Jade Helm, you insult the honor of the military.  I told her it was adorable that she had trust in a military that hasn't won a war since WWII and that was shared with the Russians.  That kind of flaccid thinking is probably not educable and is a waste of focus except as an observation regarding Milgram's obedience experiments.

I've said previously I don't give a rat's ass about Operation Jade Helm as it would be cool to watch the chaos on TV but I give a huge rat's ass for those who will have to live it as this stuff is straight out of the pages of Robert Heinlein and he was writing of fascist future police states sixty years ago.

Concern about children isn't anything new as I've never voted against a school tax levy in my life.  I just don't like being around them that much although they are cute to watch.

No comments: