Monday, July 10, 2017

What's Hot on the Blog 7/10

EntryPageviews
42
36
33
32
30
27
24
23
22
18


What's Hot

Sending Humans - Part IV of the series and there's now a Part V which got to a late start (Ithaka:  Sending Humans to the Stars on Beams of Light Part V #Science #Physics #Fantasy)

So Then I Talked - reviewing the options

Pipeline - it may seem nostalgic but I didn't know of the band and there was a Quentin Tarantino-inspired tour of surf rock this morning

Meccano - Erector Set was one excellent toy for a 60s kid and I was surprised to see they're still marketed today

While My Guitar - extraordinary cover by Luna and guaranteed to be unlike any version you have heard before

The Shadows - I didn't know of this band either but it was cool to see all those old coots having a whale of a time fifty years after they were hot

#News

#Photography - this is odd since my edit count showed it ranking much higher

News - probably best to deliver these at the same time each day

No comments: