Wednesday, February 27, 2013

With a Quite Satisfying Boom the Three Hundred Limit is Smashed!

I knew this baby could do it and, yahoo, she bursts through 300 and hits 349.  So now the trick is to break 400 (laughs).  It's like Miles said, tho:  "I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life."

So, stuff I want to do:

  • Go back to Olympia and this time ask that Guide to go with me through the ruins.  No, I won't be trying to hit on her as I would like to shoot a video again, this time in English, with descriptions of what we are seeing.  The Guide will just have to understand that kids aren't the only ones with invisible friends as Cat will be right there with me.  It was important to me that the first video be in relative silence as there's only one first time.
  • Go to other sites of ruins here in Ilias (i.e. Greek state in which Pyrgos and Katakolo are located).
  • Make a jam video with the iPad.  Now that I've started using Final Cut Pro again, that may not be such a big deal as syncing audio in iMovie is a flaming nuisance.
  • Shoot a video at the Melrose Rock Bar and bring you Greek rock.  This may not work out as I wouldn't be able to use an independent soundtrack (i.e. audio drawn from the mixer rather than captured by the iPad).
  • Shoot a video of people playing bouzoukis for the music people seem to love the most here.  This may well be feasible as audio levels probably would not overwhelm the iPad's ability to record sound.
  • Stuff I haven't even considered yet!

Here are the articles people were reading the most yesterday:

EntryPageviews
63
42
35
Feb 12, 2013, 2 comments
24
12
9
8
7
Feb 28, 2013, 1 comment
5

No comments: