Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Transformation of a Rock God

Now You See 'Em


(Ed:  You need sunglasses indoors?)

Dude, you never can tell when a stray sunbeam will sneak in here!


and Now You Don't


The Rock God mystique ain't quite the same without the whiskers and the RayBans but there are some fundamental problems with whiskers:

  • I enjoy my lunch but I don't much like to wear it, particular on a mustache for a meal that keeps on giving
  • Cat doesn't like whiskers
  • There are some fundamental things for which wasting time during a short day is an egregious extravagance and high on that list is looking at myself in a mirror while I trim my whiskers
  • Cat doesn't like whiskers
  • People look at you, quite rightly, as if you are seriously damaged if you inform them the cut on your ear came from a pair of scissors
  • Cat doesn't like whiskers
  • If I'm going to get vain about something I would rather it be my music than some odd stuff that hangs off my face
  • Cat doesn't like whiskers
  • Even after all these years there is still the risk of being found the U.S. Hippie Killer Death Squads!

And, oh yeah, Cat doesn't like whiskers!

No comments: