Monday, February 25, 2013

Thrill Riding at Night in Greece (video)

This one has been run before but I get a bang out of watching it and I hardly ever watch my videos once I've uploaded them.  "Riding Home from Katakolo" got me seriously busted by Cat for misbehaviour and she was right as it was a stupid thing to do but it was huge fun.  This one will definitely get you leaning for the corners and that's what got me busted:  if you need to lean that hard for corners on a scooter then you're pretty much of an accident waiting to happen.

So, enjoy the thrill ride as there won't be another one like this.  It's not out of fear annoying Cat as fear isn't part of the relationship but rather it's respect for her feelings as I don't want her getting a call from an Emergency Room.  I'm not still doing it on the sly and hiding it from the videos, I really did slow down.

Don't try this at home, kids, as I've been riding for thirty years.  Lotho is a better rider but I'm not too bad and you will definitely crash if you try this and don't have some miles on two wheels behind you.

This music is my own and there's another like it in "I Love Rats (2013)" and that has been one of my favorites to play for a couple of years.

No comments: