Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Looper Trippin' V2" (Audio podcast)

"Looper Trippin'" has been replaced with V2 that I recorded today.  The audio levels are much improved but I got a wee bit out of hand with it and the song runs seventeen minutes.  It's the same approach as the first one but with much less clipping in the Boss RC-50 looper.  It was also recorded in the same way as there's no rehearsal, just light up record and go ... for seventeen minutes.

There's a segment with distortion guitar in which the setup is too loud and that got way out of control but it's all part of the trip.  I will almost certainly make a V3 but I wouldn't wait for it if I were you.  This one is turning out kind of autobiographical and I'll think about it some more before making a V3.

"Looper Trippin' V2" is available now on the Ride the Dragon podcast and you can link directly to the song to play it immediately.

No comments: