Wednesday, February 27, 2013

There Is Only One Mistake You Can Make


Well, there is one mistake you can make and that is to stop.  That's true in a jam and especially true in life.  As soon as you stop and start looking backward, it's over.  It doesn't matter if you're still breathing as there is no way you can go forward when you're always looking back.

Cool stuff Miles Davis said:

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."

"I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life."

“When you’re creating your own shit, man, even the sky ain’t the limit.”

“It's not about standing still and becoming safe. If anybody wants to keep creating they have to be about change.”

“Knowledge is freedom and ignorance is slavery”


If I take only one sentence out of that, it would be that my future starts when I wake up every morning. Make it so!

1 comment:

Apmel said...

Miles was special. Very special!