Monday, February 25, 2013

Demon Cat (picture)

Last night wasn't the first time I've given the cats the trimmings from the chicken and I'm experiencing a lot of cat love now.  Unfortunately, this is a black cat with a demonic look in her eyes so I may be seriously screwed.


The guy next door is a sucker too and he puts food out for them as well but I outfoxed him by giving them real meat so now they will love me more, right!  (laughs)

It was funny earlier on as I opened the door and saw one of them coming running across the yard so it wouldn't miss the party.  Now they want to move in with me but, as you can see, if I do that I will soon be reliving "The Exorcist" as this cat is clearly a demon.  I know the Catholic Church still practices exorcisms but I don't know if Greek Orthodox does so I may really be screwed.  I guess all I can do is wear some garlic around my neck and hope for the best.

No comments: