Thursday, February 28, 2013

Silas Scarborough - Live Poetic Reading on Saturday Night

It just dawned on me that suddenly March 2nd is quite close, Saturday night, in fact.  In the U.S. it will be early afternoon but that's the magic of world time zones.  Here it will be close to midnight!

Whether this is poetic or narcissistic claptrap remains to be heard but I will give it a good shot on delivering this stuff and I will certainly make it as 'live' as I can.  I have no intention of simply reading my poems as that ain't live.  It's remotely possible to do something musical but the object is to remove any musical 'disguise' and feature the poetry, such as it is, but it still might be fun to try that.  Julie has suggested that but I believe she may be thinking the audio quality would be rather better than the actuality.  Since this is using Second Life Voice rather than a dedicated audio stream, any music would be threadbare at best.

So, Saturday is on!

No comments: