Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's a Bad Mood Rising

"The Destroyer" isn't dredging up old news as the most recent attack was only a few weeks ago.  It was suggested this is the reaction of a woman scorned but that's not true as the spider was doing this the whole time I knew her, I just didn't know she was doing it.  The vicious trashing of people goes all the way back to PhillyT49 in Rhode Island and there was an all-out character assassination of her by the spider and Creola.  At the time I had no idea what was true but after a while a pattern emerged and I took Lotho's advice:  cut her off and run for your life.  For a long time my approach was to hold the high ground and don't respond to what she is doing but that only gave her license to keep on doing it and she hasn't stopped.

There's also a trashing coming from my beloved Sister hexx who apparently thinks that slashing me with things she doesn't understand will elevate her life in some way.  She delights in saying my guitar playing is boring and stupid.  This, of course, comes as a blinding revelation to me.

There's another asshole doing some slashing of his own and that one doesn't even know me, I doubt he's ever even heard me play as I never saw him at a gig.  I suppose I should be flattered in that he only slashes people he thinks are better than he but it doesn't mean much.

In yesterday's report, part of it wasn't all that positive but the objective was to temper that with what I considered to be constructive criticism.  For that I was judged an arrogant bastard.  And for that I view the prospect of doing any more reports as very low.  If the expectation is that I will always throw sugar pills then I ain't throwin' nothin'.

Bad mood?  You fuckin' bet.  I don't need this shit.

(Ed:  It's raining, I guess?)

Of course it's fucking raining.  This is Greece!

No comments: