Saturday, February 16, 2013

Joaquin Gustav and Voodoo Shilton Sing!

It's not my purpose to report on every show for weekly events at Cat's Art MusikCircus but there was a different twist this week.  The first is that Valentine's Day, Carnival, and Mardi Gras all happen about the same time so there is so much love in the air.  The second is the singing!


Joaquin Gustav does not often sing but he had the feeling for it last night and sang several of his songs at the end of the set.  He's not the world's best singer but he knows that and he makes it up in feeling for a tremendously romantic vibe.


At first I said that I had not heard Voodoo Shilton singing before and he corrected me when he started his show.  Of course he was right as I was so focused on his excellent guitar playing that his singing became part of it.


Voodoo is more singing the melody than stepping out as a full-out singer but you bet he is singing in his set and you bet I really had heard him before.  His guitar is far and away the star of his show but he accompanies it in his own style.

The Tetra Galactar wasn't there last night so no pictures but ask him for it as I can positively guarantee you will not hurt his feelings by requesting a song!


And Cat and I danced


If my Daddy could see me now!

Cat's outfit is magnificent as it flows around her as she moves and we were moving a lot!

No comments: