Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Trying to Break Three Hundred on the Blog

Each day the blog count runs up to three hundred hits, sweetly kisses the target, and then waits for the next day (laughs).  It comes so close but can't quite get over the top.  It will, I just have to write better stuff.

I enjoyed yesterday "On the Nature of Pigeons" as I watched a flock of them do exactly what I described and I thought to myself, hmmm, if pigeons can settle their differences so easily then why can't we.  Of course I understand the financial imperative that drives the need to keep the differences alive as you can't sell many weapons to people who love each other but the weapons don't create the differences, they only make them more difficult to resolve.

I was surprised that "Ein Tour in Olympia in Griechenland (Video und Bilder)" (the video and pictures of a walking tour of Olympia) didn't get more hits as I thought it had all the vital ingredients:  it's written in German for appeal to German tourists, lots of pictures of the ruins and even video of the tour!  I plug it again as I thought it was a cool thing and it took a ton of work to do it.  I told Cat I may yet do another English language version only with a tour guide this time and she said don't you let that pretty tour guide take you home!  (laughs)  I guess I must be pretty thick as it didn't even occur to me that she might last time!  But that ain't happening as there's only one lady who rides on my scooter with me and she's not in Greece (laughs).

Hopefully later today we will see if a new song gives a boost to things as I have one I call "MuFoOFu" and I didn't have the second part until last night and that yielded a third part as well.  There is no show tonight so I will either try recording it this morning or during the evening.  I would like to see "I Love Rats (2013)" continue climbing as I liked the lead guitar on that one so I will shamelessly plug it again! (laughs)

There will also be an article on shaving the whiskers as there comes a point when whiskers are more of a hassle than shaving and the vanity in trimming them is just a wee bit more than I want to endure.  It requires looking at myself a whole lot more than I need as that normally is limited to combing my remaining hair after a shower and then I'm done with that vision for the day.

So, going again for three hundred today and we shall see!

No comments: