Sunday, April 26, 2015

Wave-off on Video Due to Weather

The plan for today was pretty good ... all except for believing the Weather Man.

Cat already knows the plan as teasing a cat is not a good idea.  Tease the cat and feel the claws.  Ha!

Rather than teasing and since I'm not sure when I will do it (maybe next week-end), here's my intention:

There's a go-kart track not far from here.  These aren't racing karts but rather the ones you see in concessions at amusement parks, etc.

The video should have Mario Andretti in the go-kart for the driver communications.  There should be two additional cameras at points around the track so this can be total Wide World of Sports.  After editing the video, overdub the color commentary from, maybe, Reverend Sasquatch.

Today is, as I'm sure you are already aware, Formula 1 Day so I thought that would be a peachy time for video ... but (sob) the Weather Man did not.

No comments: