Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Scamming Anti-Gay Campaigns for Big Bucks

There's an early winner for Dumb Ass of the Year in an un-named (almost certainly fake) woman who, they say, donated her savings for a house to an anti-gay campaign.  (RawStory:  Woman donates savings for house to anti-LGBT rally because gays are ‘like Hitler’s Nazi regime’)

Here's a look at Her Wretchedness now:



Relax.  She's evil but it's a hoax.  The pic is from Shutterstock, a site full of photographs for sale.


What we learn from this:  there's a lot of money to be made in anti-gay campaigns
What we knew already:  there's a lot of money to be made as a persecuted Christian

So

Run anti-gay campaign on Duck Soup and wait for the hate mail to roll into it.  Beg for money on GoFundMe to tell of how the dang faggits are ruining my life.

Then take down the anti-gay site and claim Christian persecution forced me to do it thus ruining sales of my CD.  Of course this means send me yet more money.


(Ed:  you are an evil slut)

True enough but the campaign won't work as this article is the bust if I were to try it.  I just like the idea.  It seems to me it could be worth a lot of money and would be hysterically funny as bigots wouldn't know who to hate.  Maybe set up a network of fake anti-gay sites but with nothing seriously evil on them.  For example, maybe you say gay sex is the reason the world has armadillos.  Just stupid Westboro Baptist crap.


I should have just opened a donut shop on Calhoun Street when I first thought of it.  I'd be a zillionaire.  Do you have any idea how many donuts hippies can eat.

No comments: