Thursday, April 30, 2015

Chicagosax Brings the Jazz to Cat's Art MusikCircus

There's one fundamental thing to remember when the saxman plays:  the girls will go home with him.  Chicagosax is one incredible saxman and it's not even close to my purpose to talk about his love life but I can tell you this much.  He has been playing sax since the late fifties and you can use your own vivid imagination for what that may mean.



Chicagosax is George Buetow on Facebook and that's where I read about Chicago's new act or, well, half of it.  Here's a pic with both halves, Back to Back.


Maybe you want to call him old but who's jamming with you, chum.  They will doing some thirty-minute sets around Chicago and will grow the act from there.  I know I wouldn't miss them if I were there.


In fact, Chicago jams with everyone and here are Janne and Gini on-stage with him.




Thanks for a wonderful show, George.  Cat can't say it for herself over the thunder and lightning in Bavaria so I will thank you on her behalf as well.


Lord, Lord, feel my pain!






Left to right: Molly Bratt, Cat Boucher, Silas Scarborough with Chicagosax on-stage.

No comments: