Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Blog is Just About to Hit 300,000

People have come to read my dumb ass scribbles very nearly 300,000 times.  There's some novel conclusion to be drawn from that but I have no idea what it might be.

I do thank you for reading.  I don't know who you are and I'm really not all that sure why you come so I keep mixing stuff up in the thinking that enough twisted stuff will present something interesting to someone.

And, oh yeah, buy a CD as that would be grand.  Even if you hate the bitch, it's only ten bucks.  Cheap, right?  "Pigment of My Fascination" is on the sidebar and, hey, ten bucks, cheap!

Many CDs are in my erratic history and I just discovered another one the other day.  However, "Pigment of My Fascination" is the best I had ever done for production values and the next one may well improve on that.


The political material is fading as I despise all of the candidates and even hard-core Republicans think Clinton will take it.  They don't mind admitting that to me as they know I don't like her either.  However, being a cheerleader for the Green Party doesn't add much of interest even if a worthwhile thing to do.

Various complexities slow the music just now but the Cavalry is on the way.  It's not entirely clear exactly when but it's going to happen.  The irony is that I've done some of the best stuff in my life through this and I can't tell you a word about it.

There has been a problem with shrinking as I'm at 137 lbs.  Stress will do that.  The higher the stress the less I eat.  It's not my stress as see above.   There was a win today in finally getting some chow into myself.  The computer problems slow my music and video development but that's more annoyance than stress.  Computers have been pissing me off for forty years and there's not much they do that surprises me anymore.

Jams and videos will come at some unpredictable rate and hopefully that will be interesting enough to  keep this twisted unreality show going and entertain you ... or something.

No comments: